|How to Videos|
|Join us on Facebook!|
1. Change compability of all the crucial files to Windows XP SP3 (EdiRO.exe er.exe and Setup.exe)
2. Make sure these files are Always executed with administrator rights.
3. Run Setup.exe once and configure RO like you wish before running the Patcher.
4. Run Patcher (EdiRO.exe) when patched press play and enjoy!
Be sure that you’ve installed 3digno as a fresh installation. This ought to resolve most issues. You may also be experiencing a problem with your graphics card and/or gameplay resolution. In your RO folder, click on the Setup.exe
- Check if in the Rendering Engine/Graphics Device and Sound boxes there are options to be chosen, if there are, choose one (or change) and go with next step.
- If one of the box is blank, with no options to be chosen, means likely that you have no drivers, they need an update, or that you need to enable hardware acceleration (in the DirectX options box) to make it work.
- Check Setup.exe again.
- In any case, adjust your screen settings to fit best with your PC’s specifications. Try disabling full screen mode and lower your resolution to see if this works.
If you are running Windows 8 or higher: This may be due to a setting in your DirectX configuration. Go into your DirectX Control Panel and select DirectDraw. Under performance check "Use Hardware Acceleration" and click OK.
Your antivirus (McAfee is notorious for this) might be causing trouble. Try uninstalling your antivirus or add your EdiRO folder to the whitelist of your antivirus software.
You may also need to check to see that your version of Microsoft Visual C++ is up to date - installing at least each of the successive Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x86) starting from the year that you have currently installed through the most currently available package. In most cases, installing this and rebooting your computer should solve this error.
Before installing, confirm that you don't have any of the soft mentioned. Check them out on "Add/Remove Programs" from your Control Panel. They should appear there if you have installed them. Most people will already have 2005, so it's best to try the 2008 version first. Keep in mind that having 2010 does not mean you have all the necessary files that are in the 2008 version. So even if you have the 2010 version, install these anyway if you don't have them.
Download and install the following VC++ Redistributables: